Latin Mini Conference Prezi

Juliuse Caesar De Bello Gallico

Spartacus Mash up Video

GE PPT YT Blog Movie: A trip through the Roman Forum: The Coliseum

LOYOLA LATIN STUFF FOR STUDENTS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Verba Diei (Words of the day)

For February XIth, MMX


Quis satis exspectat, prospera cuncta videt. There's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Num serius esse potes. You can't be serious

Tempta te remittere. Try to relax.

Totum diem dormire possim. I could sleep all day.

Noli timere, canis meus non mordet. Don't worry, my dog won't bite.

Estne tibi amatio? Are you in a relationship?

Foras friget. It's freezing outside.

Longum ut arbor. Tall as a tree.

Quo modo tibi caffeum placet? How do you take your coffee?

Habeo pro certo me illam rationem debiti solvisse. I'm sure I paid that bill.

Mihi necesse est multum exercere. I need a good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment