Latin Mini Conference Prezi

Juliuse Caesar De Bello Gallico

Spartacus Mash up Video

GE PPT YT Blog Movie: A trip through the Roman Forum: The Coliseum

LOYOLA LATIN STUFF FOR STUDENTS

Friday, February 5, 2010

Salvete Amici!


Salvete Amici!
(et Amicae!)

Hello friends!

Welcome to the World of Latin!

Me, Rockin' out at the ampitheater where Pink Floyd played in Pompeii.


Hi, my name is Elizabeth Sweet and I teach Latin at Loyola Sacred Heart High School in Missoula, MT. I am also a student at the University of Montana. I am getting my Master's in Education: Curriculum and Instruction with a double major in Latin and French.


I have created this blog for friends, family, students, collegues and others to join into my world of Latin. My hope and ultimate goal is to get imput from all aspects of my life and merge them into one place where all can come together and see just how exciting the world of Latin can be. This blog will be a blend of fun facts, homework assignments, and just other really cool classic stuff.

LoyolaLinguaLatina (now say that five times fast)! The name of my blog represents Loyola Sacred Heart High School, the place where I teach. Lingua Latina is Latin for the Latin Language. I thought it was the perfect name. If you have any other suggestions let me know!


This is my first ever blog post. I know I have finally made it into the 21st century. I'm not quite sure what I am doing but here comes the adventure!

1 comment: